xXxM@RuB@bExXx

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hun Bihyul..

'Hun Bihyul '..I've seen a lot of pictures, video uploads by her..she's a cute tomboy just like my love one..:-)
Now I know, that there is also a superstar eventhough in Korea but still so many people like her all over the world..eventhough she's a Tomboy..Sometimes, in my mind thinking, why people's hate a girl whose being a boy, dressing like a boy, acting like a boy..and some of them even have a girlfriend..but if you see the girl's with them..all cute..I think mostly all of their girlfriends a pretty..No wonder sometimes, boys especially hate tomboys..And there's also a stories where the boy's girlfriend or a man wife still can falling in love with a tomboy..cause they are cute..(that's why)..and maybe I'm one of them (;-p)..duh...
For me, people liked them,..they knows more what a girl want, and what a girl need..

No comments:

Post a Comment